Do you live in Brown County, Winnebago County or Door County. Would you like to…
- Be more connected in your community?
- Develop new relationships?
- Get more involved in community activities?
- Share your gifts and talents with other people?
- Have opportunities to be a valued, contributing member of your community?
The Wisconsin Board for People with Developmental Disabilities (BPDD), in collaboration with In Control Wisconsin, is offering an opportunity for people with disabilities and their parents in each of these three counties to join together to learn how you can be more connected in your community. By participating, you will learn to:
- Identify your gifts, talents and interests.
- Locate places in your community where you can get involved
- Tap into of your current networks of family, friends and acquaintances
- Develop and build meaningful, mutually beneficial relationships
- Build your own support network to help you get better connected
- Help other people get more connected
Want to learn more about this opportunity? If you are a person with a disability (or a parent) in one of these counties and you’d like to learn more about getting connected in the community, contact Deb Wisniewski at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also post questions below.