Add a Photo to Your Profile
Tired of looking like a “green blob head”? Adding a photo to your profile adds personality to your page and helps other members get to know you better. You can learn how to do this by following these steps:
- Save a photo on your computer. First, you need to have a photo ready to go on your computer. Be creative! It can be a picture of your family, your favorite sports team, your pet or your favorite vacation spot. Just remember that this is a family-friendly community. Remember where you have the picture saved and what you named it.
- Sign in on the Network. Click on Sign In at the top right-hand corner of the page. Use your email address and password to sign in. If you have any problems with signing in, contact the Community Manager.
- Click on Settings. After you sign in, you’ll see a small box at the top of the right-side column, with your name at the top of the box. In that box, click on Settings.
- Choose photo. Clicking on Settings will take you to a screen that looks something like the one below… Click on Choose File under the Photo heading. This will open a directory to all the files on your computer. Now just find the photo you want to insert, highlight the file for the photo, and click on Choose at the bottom of the directory.
- Scroll down and click on Save. On the way down the page, you can stop and add more information to your profile questions. Let us know more about you! Then click on Save at the bottom of the page.
Questions? Contact the Community Manager for assistance.